“Palata Venezia" is a hotel-museum located in the heart of Ulcinj's Old Town, which provides all guests with a unique experience of combining history and modern business concept, through impeccable service providing a special sense of belonging in every corner of tastefully decorated rooms, restaurant, fitness center, massage center, sauna, the Pirate Museum and the Family Museum. The hotel offers complete comfort and quality in line with the needs of modern tourists who, in addition to the warmth of comfortable accommodation, want to experience and feel the spirit of the past in this area.
Hotel "Palata Venezia" represents the most important group of buildings in Ulcinj's Old Town. It is located in a protruding position, above the cliff facing the bay of Ulcinj. It has a total 31 accommodation units of various types.
Additional facilities of Hotel "Palata Venezia" are:
• Conference room with capacity of up to 100 persons (depending of room settings)
• Restaurant “Miguel De Cervantes” – A la card
• Spacious open restaurant terrace set on several levels with stunning view on Adriatic sea
• Fitness center
• Massage center
• Outdoor pool
• Separate space for hotel guests on the Small Sandy Beach (with umbrellas and deck chairs)
• Pirate museum
• Family museum “Bay’s house”
• Statue of Miguel De Cervantes
• Statue of Shabbetai Zvi (Sabbatai Zevi)